Office United Nations for human rights The video and other materials obtained about the alleged genocide in the Ukrainian city of Bouche continue to be analyzed, although “they appear to have said that civilians were deliberately killed there, which would constitute a war crime,” a spokesman said today.
“We’re trying to get into Bucharest, we don’t have any direct information, but what we’ve seen is alarming,” office spokeswoman Liz Throssell told a news conference.
He has underlined that Pictures Where appeared with the corpse Handcuffs or burns May indicate that aggressive Deliberately searched These victims, if confirmed, could exacerbate human rights abuses during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
“Last week, High Commissioner Md Michelle Bachelet He spoke in support of the US Alliance, but said that maintaining some independence was important for the United States.
“In certain cases, forensic analysis, observation and data collection are required to determine who did what,” Throssell stressed, adding that in many cases accountability takes “time.”
Attack on Booker
Its area BuchaAbout 60 kilometers from Kiev, the capital was occupied by Russian forces in the weeks leading up to the siege, and pictures of mass graves and corpses have spread on the streets since the withdrawal of the invading troops, during Russia’s current withdrawal. Before Ukraine.
Bachelet this Monday called for action to be taken to preserve evidence of civilian genocide blamed on the Russian military, saying the only way to determine what happened was to establish responsibility and administer justice.