Kurombos presented a local adaptation of the children’s theater of the classic story ‘Sleeping Beauty’ this Sunday 22 May at the Guayaquil Art Center Theater. Photo: Courtesy Kurombos
Concert Identify different genres Cultural agenda And events this Saturday 21st May and Sunday 22nd May, 2022 in the metropolitan area Guayaquil. Theatrical pieces for both adult and child audiences, as well as movie previews, are among the weekend planning options.
Also, an official match for the National Soccer Championships is on the agenda, but there is also a free Tai Chi class on the banks of the Guas River. Here are some of the ones I found to be interesting:
Saturday 21st May:
- Electronic music at the festival. The Last Music Festival 2022 will be held this Saturday, as part of the weekend youth program, starting at noon, at Concha Acoustica in Samanes Park, north of Guayaquil. And plans to participate with both the DJ and the singer Oscar Troy, Christian Balkazar, George Levy. Also taking part in the festival are Kefau, Raidel and Seth Colin. General admission fee is USD 10. Where VIP amount is USD 20, VIP and backstage lounge amount is USD 45.
- ‘Cricket Night’, At TCA. The drama starring the actor continues on the agenda Andres Crespo and Maria Ortega. The story revolves around the reunion of a bolero singer and a writer in a theater dressing room after 30 years of a teenage relationship. The event will be held at 8:00 pm in the third room of the Sanchez Aguilar Theater (1.5 km from Sambrondon). And the ticket price is USD 20.
- A show of romantic classics. The Threesome the Golden Ladies This Saturday, at 8:00 pm, the Centro de Art Theater returns to a face-to-face concert with a collection of 30 songs. Singers Lila Flores, Katie Elisa and Mayansi Rivera formed the group. Ticket price USD 27, general; And USD 52, VIP.
- Retro music in pop up. Singer Valeria in Navarre This Saturday, from 10:30 PM, Pop-Up will be performing at a live music show at Tetro-Cafe. Also, micro-theaters have small-format works of 15 to 20 minutes in different genres in a room for 12 people. Functions extend from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm on Wednesdays to Sundays in pop-ups (Circanvalacion melody No. 405 between Ibanos and Diagnal in Ursa). And the cost of admission to each job is USD 5.
Emelek vs. Catholic University:
Amelek plays in Capwell. The Club Sport Email It will face Catholic University at home in a match that is valid for the domestic football tournament Series A (LigaPro Betcris). The match will be played this Saturday, May 21, at 5:30 pm at George Capwell Stadium (San Martin Street and Quito Avenue). And the price to enter the General Grandstand is USD 4, while in the Pío Montúfar box and General Gomez Grandstand it is USD 6. Meanwhile, tickets for the San Martin Tribune cost USD 8. Finally, the cost of a ticket to General Gomez Box is USD 30.
Sunday 22 May:
- Sleeping Beauty, at the Art Center. This is an adaptation for theater Classic children’s stories From Carles PeraltAt the expense of the company Kurombos. The second and final performance is scheduled for this Sunday, at 11:30, in the test room Art Center Theater (Km to Daule Road 4.5). Tickets: USD 5 for children and adults.
- ‘Together We Can’, Children’s Theater. Magito and Pipo play on a playground, two enthusiastic children who will survive the most varied adventures. Guinguiningo At 11:00 and 16:00, the double function presents the work this Sunday Sanchez Aguilera Theater. Admission costs USD 7 for children, USD 12 for adults
- Tai Chi class in Salado. Its administration Salado Boardwalk Organizes free classes every Sunday as part of its program agenda So Chi, Martial arts Provides that advantage of Chinese descent Health. Sessions are held from 10:00 to 11:00 in one place Rodolfo Bakerizo Square (9th October Avenue and Quisquis Street, Center of Guayaquil).
- Preview at Cinemamalecón. Its movies Malecon Simon Bolivar This Saturday, May 21, Sunday, May 22 and Monday, May 23 presents a preview screening of the film.Top gun: Maverick‘, Acting Tom Cruise Y. Val Kilmer. It is a sequel to the 1986 film, ‘Top gun’, Which will be officially released on May 26. Admission: USD 5.50. Cinemamalekon Located on Avenue Malecon and Loja, In the center of the main port.
- Guas is walking along the river. River boats offer a 40-minute ride to enjoy the city overlooking the Guas River. The boats sailed from Dock to Thomas Martinez Road, Malecon Simon Bolivar. From Tuesday to Friday the operator provides service from 15:00 to 18:30 Saturday, Sunday and holiday times are from 11:40 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Ticket price USD 4.