Its embassy United States On Ecuador This Monday morning, April 4, 2022, the non-immigrant visa renewal interview waiver process has resumed.
In a statement, the embassy recalled that “the current demand for visas in the United States is extremely high and the waiting time remains. B1 / B2 Visa Routine Interview (Business / Tourism) More than a year in Ecuador.
In this sense, those who meet certain requirements can get a visa without an interview.
These are Requirements To be eligible:
- You must renew a B1 / B2 visa issued in Ecuador that has expired within the current or last 48 months;
- You are a citizen of Ecuador or a permanent resident of Ecuador and are physically present in Ecuador; And,
- You had your fingerprints (all 10 fingerprints) when your last B1 / B2 visa was issued;
- Your last B1 / B2 visa was not lost, stolen or revoked;
- Your last B1 / B2 visa application was not denied;
- Other requirements may apply to establish your qualifications.
What are the steps to get a US visa?
Its official page Embassy From America Visa information details the following:
- Determine the type of visa you need to travel to the United States. The type of visa can be consulted Link.
- Fill out the online visa application form DS-160. Form DS-160 is the United States Government Form and is the only form filled out Link.
- Return to the website mentioned above and complete the application fields to make an appointment in the Consular Section. To do this, you need to follow the following procedure: a) create an account on the website; B) Enter the applicant’s information to complete the registration; C) Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each of the visa applicants; D) provide an address or location where you would like to receive your documents from the Consular Section; e) pay the non-immigrant visa (MRV) application fee; F) Schedule an interview in the consular section.
- Attend an interview scheduled by the embassy (unless you meet the eligibility requirements for an interview waiver).
- Lastly, check the visa status and delivery information on the embassy’s website or follow the instructions given by the Consular Section.
The U.S. Embassy recalls that in order to enter its facilities, a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 must be presented.
Users can find Additional information About its process Visa On the portal: travel.state.gov .